It’s a new year, which requires a new way of looking at what we do. In the next couple of months, we will relaunch the LaunchPad Essentials program. LaunchPad Essentials was created as an opportunity for founders to be guided through the complex environments that exist when seeking school and university customers in Australia. However, we recognise the value of a more personalised approach in a cohort model.
- Refreshed to be a cohort model
- 8 weeks to develop strategy to make product market-ready
- Access to educators, investors and EdTech leaders
10–12 EdTech companies in early stages will join a cohort program — separated into Higher Education and Workforce or K–12 —to accelerate and help their product launch in the market. An expert facilitator with experience in EdTech, as well as connections in education and government, will walk participants through an 8-week program.
The program involves 2-hour sessions fortnightly across 8 weeks. Participants will be connected in small groups to work through the LaunchPad Essentials online resources, and share their insights as they complete the program. The key sections are:
- Tutorials: Online meetings fortnightly for the duration of the program. Participants will come together as a group to discuss what they have learnt whilst working through the LaunchPad Essentials program online. They will collectively reflect on how their new learnings will impact their business. These sessions will be hosted by a tutor who is experienced in the EdTech sector.
- Peer Connections: Following each coaching session, participants will be randomly paired with a peer and encouraged to connect during the following fortnight to discuss the progress they have made on their business.
- Ongoing support: All members of the cohort will be added to a private channel on the EduGrowth community Slack channel where you can continue to connect and ask questions beyond the coaching sessions.
- Mentoring: One-on-one feedback from an experienced EdTech founder.
- Final Pitch: At the conclusion of the program, all founders can present their businesses to the EduGrowth community.
- Your product has some users and you want to be strategic about growing your revenue
- You have built an MVP which is in trial with your customers and you are about to go to market
- You have an EdTech idea and are ready to take the next steps to building a product
- Complimentary for members
Expressions of interest form will be available in the coming weeks.