EduGrowth has reimagined the USA trade mission into a series of virtual incursions across three morning sessions. Aligning with the ASU GSV conference this September / October, the reimagined program will prepare Australian businesses for launching into the coveted international market.
- 2020 USA EdTech Trade Mission Reimagined
- Expressions of interest open
Taking advantage of the current online work environment, EduGrowth have secured prominent EdTech speakers and leading experts on the US education market, who will engage with Australian businesses, via a series of online discussions about the US EdTech market.
The proposed program combines market intelligence and connections into the USA education sector and includes:
- Briefings from EduGrowth sister organisations from across the USA to discuss the structure of the education sector, the key regions and the opportunities across the sector.
- Briefings covering the broader and practical aspects of establishing a business in the USA.
- Briefings from leading EdTech investors, discussing trends in the market, the structure of the US capital market, as well as offering practical advice for businesses wishing to obtain capital investment as they expand into the US market.
- Workshops to deep-dive into selling and marketing to US educators in the K12 and higher education markets.