Melbourne EdTech Summit – 2 Day Pass
Think Big, Drive Change, Transform Learning
Celebrate Education Innovation!
This conference will discuss, debate and articulate a vision for the Australian education ecosystem’s role in driving real innovation across the education and skills sector, and its connection to the future of work.
Melbourne EdTech Summit is a two-day thought leadership program held at Deakin University, Melbourne CBD Campus.
Location: Deakin Downtown, 727 Collin Street Melbourne
Dates & Times:
Monday 8 August
9.00am – 5.00pm | Day 1 Program
5.30pm – 7.00pm | VIP Networking Reception
Tuesday 9 August
9.00am – 5.00pm | Day 2 Program
– A light lunch and morning tea is provided on each day.
– Canapes and light refreshments provided at the VIP Networking Reception.
Full Program can be accessed via edugrowth.org.au/Melbourne-EdTech-Week
Disrupting Higher Education
– Innovation and EdTech: a strategic prerequisite
– New models, new entrants: Education under pressure
– The future of digital assessment: students demanding a better experience
The Future Workforce
– Credentialing corporate training and professional development
– Real skills in real time: technology revolutionising the workforce of the future
– Ethics in EdTech: beyond privacy, security and regulation
– Technologies supporting student wellbeing
Accelerating Australian EdTech
– Co-Design and education partnership models
– Applying the triple helix model to education innovation
– Deep tech and deep learning: AI in student development
COVID Safe Event Information
We require guests to comply at all times with Department of Health regulations as well as instructions, procedures and advice from Deakin Downtown staff and Melbourne EdTech Summit event organisers.