This opportunity will help Australian EdTech companies connect with key ICT education thought leaders and decision makers in the US; to expand their visibility in the US market, gain access to key district leaders, learn about key market trends and obtain ongoing market intelligence.
About CoSN & the CoSN 2019 Annual Conference
The Consortium for School Networking (CoSN) empowers leaders to leverage technology to create engaging learning environments. It is a dynamic association representing almost 1,000 school districts reaching over 13 million students. The 2019 CoSN Annual Conference theme is “Envision 2030: Leadership for Learning” and includes plenary sessions, dozens of break-out sessions, additional workshops, and pre- and post-conference events and the @InnovationCentral – a dedicated open space enabling strategic conversations related to realising the shared vision of using technology to transform the learning process.
The CoSN Annual Conference is an opportunity to build connections and gain visibility with key decision makers. Attendee demographics include:
- 82% of educator attendees make the purchasing decisions or recommend new products and services
- 58% of the school system leaders have technology budgets between $500,000 and $1 million
EduGrowth has facilitated the opportunity for Australian EdTech companies to become a Corporate affiliate member of CoSN and attend the 2019 CoSN Annual Conference participating in @InnovationCentral at a substantially reduced rate.
The opportunity includes:
- Corporate affiliate membership through June 30, 2020
- Pod in @InnovationCentral and opportunity to distribute company literature
- Listing on the conference website, program and mobile app
- Two complimentary conference exhibitor registration
- Pre and post conference list with name, title, affiliation and mailing addresses
In addition, CoSN will provide:
- pre- conference webinar to prepare companies for the CoSN2019 experience
- information about the companies participating on the CoSN mobile app
- customised agenda for each company that would identify relevant sessions for them to attend
- room at CoSN2019 to provide companies with a briefing on US EdTech trends
Corporate affiliate members of CoSN receive significant benefits in terms of their own professional development as well as exposure for their company. These benefits include access to key technology decision makers in schools, districts and states; networking opportunities with industry peers; visibility and branding opportunities with the education technology community; and timely and relevant information about the issues that most affect their business.
The investment will be between $5,000 – $6,000, based on total number of organisations participating.