NSW Going Global Export Program | NSW EdTech Dialogue
The NSW EdTech Dialogue event is part of the NSW Going Global – India, export program connecting NSW EdTech companies into the Indian Education Market.
This event is open to Indian and Australian participants.
– Hear about cutting edge EdTech solutions from NSW EdTech companies and how they are supporting learner needs
– Gain insight on the global trends across education sectors, from Indian and NSW EdTech experts and leading educators
– Learn about the exceptional opportunities for partnership in NSW and across Australia from leading state and federal government representatives
This session includes a program of EdTech showcases, small group demonstrations and in-conversation thought leadership sessions focussed on the K-12 Schools and Higher Education sectors.
14th December – 4:00-6:30 pm AEDT | 10:30-1:00 pm IST
Who should attend?
– Teachers, educators, academics, researchers
– Principals, education providers, education administrators
– Anyone with a special interest in Higher Education, K12 School Education or EdTech
The global pandemic has highlighted the need for accelerated digital transformation in our schools. We will deep dive into the frameworks needed to setup a transformation project for success. Leading Australian and Indian educators will share their models to define need, acquire the solutions and deploy them to maximise student performance. During this interactive session we will explore the unique cross-cultural connections to transfer capability between educators in Australia and India.
- Delvene Neilson – Head of Customer Success, ClickView
- Mr. Shailendra Sharma – Principal Advisor (Hon) to the Director Education | Government of Delhi
- Mark Greentree – Director, Technology for Learning (T4L), NSW Department of Education
Higher Ed In-Conversation
The Higher Education sector landscape has dramatically shifted with the importance of online learning spotlighted like never before. In this session we will hear how leading Higher Education institutions have pivoted their structure leading into 2022. We will explore how institutions capitalise on online learning while preserving student expectations of campus life. Does digital transformation mean the death of the traditional lecture structure and the wider traditional university experience? As attendees you are welcome to ask your burning questions on the future of digital learning in Higher Education.
- Elaine Starkey – CEO, Global Study Partners
- Prof. Dr. Raj Singh – Vice Chancellor, Jain University
- Merlin Crossley – Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic), UNSW
Online learning has established itself as an integral part of the modern education landscape enabling education at scale. Hear how the Australian state of New South Wales (NSW) is innovating the capability of online as an established destination for high quality digital education solutions. Learn about the power of EdTech to deliver quality education at scale and how NSW EdTech are poised to support learners with high quality digital education to enhance learning outcomes.
- David Linke – Managing Director, EduGrowth
- Malini Dutt – Director of Trade and Investment – India, Investment NSW
- Monica Kennedy – Senior Trade and Investment Commissioner, Mumbai – Austrade
- Srinivas Rao Mahankali – CEO, T-Hub
Investment NSW is a new central agency established by the NSW Premier in March 2020, with a mandate to reinforce NSW as the most desirable place in the world to visit, invest and do business.
NSW is open for business. Large or small, international or domestic, now is the time for investors to capitalise on all the state has to offer. We can help you start your business or grow your business.
India Didactics Association (IDA)
IDA is the exclusive membership association in the country for the education & skills fraternity engaged in improving learning and teaching.
IDA is a conglomerate of all stakeholders of the education & skills industry in the country. It unites the government (center & state level), companies providing products, solutions & services related to education & skills, and the educators on one platform.
With a network of 88,000+ educators, trainers, associations, corporates, etc. from the Education & Skills fraternity, IDA aims to unify the presently scattered Indian Education & Skills Sector to work collaboratively in the delivery of various national objectives, needs and goals.
Through connection and collaboration, we accelerate Australia’s EdTech ecosystem globally. EduGrowth runs programs and events to help the Australian EdTech industry grow globally.
To learn more about how EduGrowth can support you or to get a copy of our Australian EdTech Ecosystem snapshot visit edugrowth.org.au, subscribe to receive news and program notifications, or follow us on LinkedIn.