Selling to the US K12 school market
Rita Ferrandino, ARC Capital Development
A unique chance to hear from one of the most experienced EdTech business development strategists and investors in the US.
In this online session Rita Ferrandino provides an overview of the US K-12 education market. She provides practical advice for Australian EdTech businesses thinking of expanding to the lucrative US market.
– Understand education policy and politics in the United States K-12 market
– The structure and decision making processes of K-12 Schools
– The nuances of traditional print, technology and online products in the market
– Insight into possible strategies for entering and selling to the US K-12 market
– How to approach and form revenue-producing alliances.