LaunchPad Essentials Insights Seminars
Co-creating with Your Customer: Pedagogy and Piloting
How do you successfully initiate and leverage a pilot program? How does pedagogy inform the development of your product?
Dr Lyn Hay – Director of the Leading Learning Institute moderates a discussion between Lauren Sayer, Executive Director, Digital Learning, Research and Innovation at Melbourne Girls Grammar, and Herk Kailis, CEO and Founder of Cadmus. In this discussion they help participants navigate important questions around designing a robust pedagogical approach and utilising a pilot.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to develop and run a pilot program and overcome challenges during this process
– How can a startup get information of students’/teachers’ needs within a school to develop their product?
– How to apply research in your business to develop a robust pedagogical approach
– How to set up metrics to measure the success and define the success of your product/services
– The relationship between pedagogy and technology
This session is a part of Launch Pad Essentials Seminar Series.