Tony Brennan brings decades of corporate, government, university and board experience to his role as EduGrowth Chairman.
Built on a foundation in the Australian Army and a law degree, Tony then spent time with one of Australia’s largest law firms before expanding into corporate roles to develop a comprehensive range of commercial skills and experience.
Key Career Highlights
- CEO and Founder of Talisium, a specialist global health EdTech company providing more than 2,000 online and on-campus skills development courses to students in 15 countries
- CEO of an international healthcare and medical company based out of Dubai with operations in Afghanistan, Africa, Haiti and the US
- Non-executive director of listed and unlisted Australian companies and government entities
- Co-founder and Chairman of numerous not-for-profit organisations with 20+ years NFP experience
- Facilitator for Australian Institute of Company Directors Course and lecturer in Business Law for Managers on the AGSM MBA program
- Corporate advisor working throughout China, Indonesia, Brazil and Australia
- Adjunct Professor of Law at Murdoch University teaching in Australia, Singapore and Indonesia
- Corporate lawyer with one of Australia’s largest law firms specializing in corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions and project finance