Build relationships, learn from peers, grow together.
Leading a business can be isolating, and the additional dimensions of the education sector creates unique challenges for EdTech entrepreneurs. Our ClearPath Syndicates Program aims to connect EdTech entrepreneurs, education sector business leaders and leading educators regularly to enhance the journey through connection and collaboration.
ClearPath Syndicates seek to build trust among participants to accelerate the growth of individual businesses and advance the EdTech ecosystem as a whole.
Connect. Collaborate. Trust.
ClearPath Syndicate membership is an exclusive, executive level or senior leadership opportunity that promotes thought leadership, personal and business development.
The ClearPath Syndicate Program structure includes:
- Six half-day meetings across the year in your capital city
- An independent Syndicate chair with significant education sector experience
- Each Syndicate will comprise 10-15 education technology and innovation leaders
- Expert speakers will provide insights into specific areas of business growth including capital raising, customer acquisition, Government policy, legal, financial, investment and strategy
- Syndicate members will have the opportunity to share their business experiences under Chatham House rules and seek the perspectives of others sharing a similar journey
- VIP access to other state Syndicates