ClearPath Syndicate membership is an exclusive, executive level or senior leadership opportunity that promotes thought leadership, personal and business development.
Connect. Collaborate. Trust
Leading a business can be isolating, and the additional dimensions of the education sector creates unique challenges for EdTech entrepreneurs. Our ClearPath Syndicate Program aims to connect EdTech Entrepreneurs, education sector business leaders and leading educators regularly to enhance the journey through connection and collaboration.
ClearPath Syndicates seek to build trust among participants to accelerate the growth of individual businesses and advance the EdTech ecosystem as a whole.
Clive is the chairman of the Board at Open Learning Global Pty Ltd and has extensive experience in education technology development and investment.
Dan is an EdTech architect and innovator and has extensive experience in IT and education.
The ClearPath Syndicate Program structure includes:
- Six half-day meetings across the year in your capital city
- An Independent Syndicate chair with significant education sector experience
- Each Syndicate will comprise 10-15 education technology and innovation leaders
- Expert speakers will provide insights into specific areas of business growth including capital raising, entering International markets, customer acquisition, Government policy, legal, financial, investment and strategy
- Syndicate members will have the opportunity to share their business experiences under Chatham House rules and seek the perspectives of others sharing a similar journey
- VIP access to other state Syndicates
Rita Ferrandino, founder & principal Arc Capital
Accessing US EdTech capital markets
David Thodey, former CEO Telstra, Chair Jobs for NSW
Hon Martin Pakula MP, Victorian Minister for Jobs Innovation and Trade
Stephanie Fahey, CEO Austrade
Alfred Deakin Professor Beverley Oliver, former Deputy Vice Chancellor of Education, Deakin University
Vinnie Schifferinstein, Digital Rhinos
Go-to-market strategies for international launches
Jon Manning, Carsales.com
Paul Ronald, CEO Save the Children