Showcase - spotlight on digital borderless education technology
The current COVID-19 situation has highlighted the need to support students and their learning with digital education solutions. As Australia’s EdTech and innovation industry hub, EduGrowth is fielding many introduction requests for Australian EdTech companies who can support education providers right now.
In response, we have scheduled two online events focussed on Australian EdTech solutions for K12 Schools and Higher Education in terms of: Student support solutions, Course delivery & course content solutions, and Assessment solutions.
- Two online Showcase events
- Dedicated sessions for K12 & Higher Education
- Unique opportunity to promote to decision-makers & gain qualified leads
- Features Australian EdTech scaleups
24 March 2020, 4:00pm
Join us to learn how Australian EdTech can help your organisation further support your students with the provision of digital borderless education tools.
This webinar will demo six Australian EdTech solutions that are proven, available, and ready to scale in the k12 school sector.
- an Australian educational video resource platform carefully classified and curated for use in classrooms
- thousands of videos and educational resources for all subjects
- interactive tools that transform video learning into an active experience while also supporting formative assessment
- a leading K-12 school administration, teaching and learning ed-tech provider
- subsidiaries include – myEdOnline, OMNILINK, SchoolPRO, SEQTA Software, SPS and Synergetic Management Systems
- Education Perfect is an all-in-one platform for personalised and curriculum-aligned online resources
- access a rich library of lessons and assessments across subject areas
- scaffolded content to allow all students to experience success
- tools to further curate and customise content and build your own lessons
- reporting offers detailed insights in real time and retrospectively
- an online platform to deliver measurable social, emotional and physical skills for K-6
- over 300 stage-based lessons, physical activities and curriculum-aligned resources
- detailed reporting including tracking student wellbeing over time
- flexible delivery via 1:1, small groups or as a whole class
- an online program for K-9 year levels that builds and improves core literacy skills across all areas of the literacy curriculum
- comprehensive content covers spelling, reading, comprehension, grammar, writing, phonics and sight words
- high quality graphics, and rich data to provide schools a flexible approach to how the program can be used in and out of the classroom
- a design thinking learning program for primary school students using 3D design and printing technology
- equips educators with the tools, resources and support they need to embrace creativity (curriculum, professional development, software, and a teacher’s dashboard to manage students and their work)
- develops important Design Thinking, STEM and 21st-century learning skills in students