Startup Exhibitor – What’s included
- 1m x 1m stand (Pod) with lighting and carpet
- 1 x lockable Counter
- 1 x bar stool
- Company name on stand signage (panel A & panel B)
- 60 word listing in the EduTECH event app and online directory
- Logo and link featured on the EduTECH website
- Logo and link featured on the EduGrowth EdTech Week website
- 2 exhibitor passes
- EduGrowth Member benefits for the duration of your membership
- Access to the EduGrowth demo space for blocks of 15 mins
- Entry into EduGrowth Innovation Pitch Competition
1. Pay for your Discounted Innovation Alley Booth
Please use your company name as the payment reference
Option 1 –
Pay via Paypal using a credit or debit card
Using this link will take you to the PayPal site to complete your transaction. If you have a PayPal account you can login, if not you will be able to checkout with a standard credit card.
Option 2 –
Request a tax invoice for payment via EFT
2. EduGrowth Tax Invoice / Receipt distributed
A tax invoice will be generated and emailed to you for your records.
3. Confirmation // Terrapin Onboarding
We’ll contact you and introduce you to the team at Terrapin – the EduTECH Conference and Expo organisers. Expect to receive an exhibitors manual and other information to help you have a successful conference. We look forward to welcoming you to Innovation Alley!