In 2019, EduGrowth totally reimagined the startup space at EduTECH with Innovation Alley.
We created a community of 35 startups exhibiting along Innovation Alley, we filled an 80-seat theatre, hosting 31 speakers across 11 sessions of leading Australian education and EdTech thought leadership on the Innovation Stage, and we saw 27 founders battle it out in a multi-day, multi-round Innovation Alley Pitch Competition!
This year we are BACK in an all-virtual, all-online capacity:
- Join us at EduTECH | 9-10 November 2020
- Virtual startup booths at INNOVATION ALLEY
- INNOVATION ALLEY CHANNEL focused on EdTech entrepreneurship
- Pitch to an investor panel in the INNOVATION ALLEY PITCH COMPETITION
- Learn more..
- INNOVATION ALLEY – a dedicated space for startups to exhibit alongside some of the world’s biggest EdTech companies!
- INNOVATION ALLEY CHANNEL – our virtual stage featuring EdTech entrepreneurship!
- INNOVATION ALLEY PITCH COMPETITION – an opportunity for founders to pitch to an investor judging panel
We have a fantastic offer just for EduGrowth startup members! Complimentary exhibitor booths for all members who extend their membership through 2021!