We’ve got FIVE exhibitor booths valued at $1,500 available to give away to Victorian StartUps!!
If you’re a Victorian StartUp interested in exhibiting at Australia’s largest EdTech expo simply tell us in 25 words or less how you will leverage the opportunity to progress your startup!
This is a fantastic opportunity for Victorian startups to gain national attention and is all thanks to the generous support of Global Victoria, EduGrowth strategic partner and major sponsor of Innovation Alley at EduTECH.
EduTECH 2019 will be held 6th – 7th June 2019 at the International Convention Centre, Sydney.
- 1m x 1m stand (Pod) with lighting and carpet
- 1 x lockable Counter
- 1 x bar stool
- Company name on stand signage (top panel)
- 60 word listing in the EduTECH event app and online directory
- Logo and link featured on the EduTECH website
- 2 exhibitor passes
- Logo & link featured on EduGrowth website
- Inclusion in EduGrowth EduTech marketing & communications activities
- Access to the EduGrowth demo space for blocks of 15 mins
Conditions of entry
- Must be a Victorian based startup
- Must be less than 5 years old
- Must be prepared to pay a bond of $500
- Must obtain $20 million public liability insurance to meet venue requirements
Submit your entry by Friday 10 May 2019
Submissions are now closed.
Look out for the announcement confirming the five lucky VIC startups who will be exhibiting at EduTECH 2019 as part of Innovation Alley.