This is an opportunity for export-ready Victorian EdTech companies to join a tailored program of business development activities run by Trade Victoria. Delegates will experience business matching meetings, site visits, a networking event hosted by the Victorian Government, and attend the Global Education Supplies and Solutions Exhibit and Conference (GESS) Dubai.
What types of businesses should attend
Victorian education technology companies and tertiary education providers with solutions in the areas of (but not limited to):
- Recruitment and admissions
- Online course provision with highly engaging content
- Testing and assessment
- Teaching and learning contextualised with the latest news and issues relevant to students
- Accreditation and credentials management
- Data analytics
- Internship management
- Student financing
- Parental engagement
- Infrastructure tools such as learning management systems
Why you should attend
Trade mission delegates will experience a tailored program of business development activities comprising business matching meetings, site visits, a networking event hosted by the Victorian Government, as well as attendance at the Global Education Supplies and Solutions Exhibit and Conference (GESS) Dubai 2019. GESS is the largest exhibition of its kind in the Middle East, Africa and Turkey region that showcases a wide range of educational products from suppliers all over the world, and hosts international visitors, exhibitors and speakers.
- One-on-one conference call to discuss your business needs in the market with the Victorian Government Trade and Investment (VGTI) office in Dubai and appropriate parties.
- Promotion in the Victorian Government mission’s marketing materials and through social media channels.
- Two pre-mission briefings, held in Melbourne and Dubai, prior to the official start of the mission.
On the mission
- Transportation to and from offsite business meetings within your program
- On-ground assistance and expertise from the Victorian Government
- Business matching meetings provided by VGTI office in Dubai and tailored to your specific business needs
- Networking event hosted by the Victorian Government with key industry and UAE government representatives
- Exhibition space at GESS in the Victorian Government pavilion and hands-on workshops from global industry leaders and influential local practitioners
- Post-mission briefing with delegates
- Assistance with follow-ups
This Online Briefing, hosted by EduGrowth Managing Director David Linke covers two international opportunities for Australian EdTech companies:
– The Trade Victoria EdTech Trade Mission UAE, February 2019
– The Middle East & Africa EdTech Bootcamp: Dubai 2-6 March 2019
Further Information and how to Apply
Visit Trade Victoria website
or contact Maria Chirikina
+61 (3) 9651 8026
+61 436 613 063